LuAhan SeoRang MUJAhiDAH!! ^__________^



Monday, October 28, 2013

I LoVe THEM!! SO MUch!! ^__________^


                                          Fruits Basket-anime that i think touch many things ^^


who are they that i'm talking about?? they are my precious friends ^^ that be my friends until jannah ^^ UKhwah FilLah aBadan Abada :)

wHY??heheh..
since small,i have many frenz!!many!! and i love them too..really love them :D
but,you know,because of some situation,circumstances..i will be stay away from them..because of abah jobs to get transfer to another place..somehow,i manage to  find new friends..new place,new friends ^^ however,it never same..thought i?? O.o
in one school or places,i have one close friends...really close!!i always be with her..a nice,kind & warm hearted person..that kind ^^
i will get her,to come to my house..my parents not give the permission to me stay at another person house.so..
what i can do??invite them to my house ^^
alhamdulillah..they are doing well and okay :)
haha..but,but sometimes there are always a little problem at my house..
LIKE..hmm...no electric!!hehe..so we have to stay outside for a time being..to wait for that electric..light..come back to its sense..hohoh :P


 hmm..you know..although i have them.. i have a problem at my school..
 some of them.will harrass or what you can say..bully??
only words..but it really hurt..hurt inside...

but,since i was small then..nevermind..because i will fight them back,hahaa...

hurm..not a pleased condition situation..it hard to me..because i had to survive in that school for a long time..so.. i have to bear with it..endure it.. ==

yeah..i can..alhamdulillah..if i tell you,i have one sister..that really kind to me..she really take care of me.. i really appreciate  it :) this sister..always..go back with me..
because my parents are busy.. i have to get back from school by van.. a small van..that will send you to the house..
i still small..and i cry at that time..why not?? i have to get up early in morning!!thats not good!!heheh..
yeap..i'm such crybaby at that time..really2 bad girl..hohoh..
for a time being..i can adapt with it..so.. settle!!! hee..

this special sister.. a little bit older than me ^^  her school is only behind my school :)
gerak khas..hee.. A special school for someone who is disable.. she really kind to me!!wahh.. i want nee-chan..onee-chan..hohoh..
because i'm the older one!!thats why,i want an older sister..that can take care me..can play with her.. "manja2" ..hohoh.. saya nih manja jugak tau.. :P

a new place..new environment..it really affect your life at school..home..actuallyy...
it happen to me..
i think..i'm quite happy go lucky..like  to talk..play..

an ordinary person.. :)
we have weaknesssess too..
because of that new environment..sometimes..unconditionally it will affect ourselves..

quite.. happy go lucky ----> quiet,passive..hard to smile..have depress face..always..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continue.







"syukran sudi membaca entri2 di blog ini ^^"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...